Plasticfishing Challenge is an activity:
- non competitive
- and awareness
created by Suzuki Marine, through its importer in Spain Movilmotors in collaboration with Scientificangler.es. The Challenge PLASTIFISHING 2022, also has the support of:
- ROEGELE the plastic engineers.
- Alianza de Pesca Española Recreativa Sostenible (Sustainable Recreational Spanish Fishing Alliance).
- Associació Catalana per a una Pesca Responsable (Catalan Association for Responsible Fishing).
- Great Tuna Race Simrad.
The objectives of the Plasticfishing Challenge are:
- recover as much plastic as possible from the sea.
- prevent plastics from reaching the sea.
Plasticfishing Challenge proposes:
- mobilize as many people as possible
act in the sea, the port, the beach and the adjacent areas such as coastal paths or promenades.